Alternative MedicineLos Angeles, CA
Whether you were recently prescribed medication for a new condition or dislike the side-effects of your current medications, you may be seeking an alternative option. Although pharmaceuticals are the standard of care, more evidence-based research is showing the benefits of alternative medicine. Alternative medicine includes natural products, mind and body practices, and other integrative approaches to treat diseases and conditions.
Alternative medicine is offered at Mosaic Family Care Medical Group in Los Angeles and the surrounding area. By taking a holistic approach to maintaining one’s overall physical and emotional health, we help our patients treat disease and conditions naturally and organically with verified and certified vitamins, supplements, and essential oils. Under the direction of Dr. Juan A. Silva M.D. and Dr. Lisa Ma M.D., our team can help to customize the treatment to the needs of each patient.
If you need alternative medicine or treatments, then give us a call at (323) 639-4239 today to schedule an appointment.
Benefits of Alternative Medicine
Quality patient care should not only aim to treat the condition or disease, but their root causes. Pharmaceuticals target the disease and condition, while alternative medicine is holistic in its approach of healing the whole person. The branches of alternative medicine:
- May treat diseases and conditions traditionally managed by pharmaceutical medications such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, anxiety, and vitamin deficiencies
- Offer a more holistic approach to your physical and emotional health
- May reduce your number of potential pharmaceutical medications
- Provide potent natural and beneficial compounds through sustainable organic methods
Alternative medicine is growing as an evidence-based approach to treating diseases and conditions. Unfortunately, many companies use synthetics, contaminates, and “filler oils,” diluting the beneficial compounds of an oil, which commonly occurs with many CBD products. When we explored which natural products would most benefit our patients, they had to meet 4 criteria (PASS): Potency, Affordability, Sustainability, and Scientific credibility. Our team concluded two verified and certified companies for our patients: New Chapter® and Doterra®. Please call Mosaic Family Care Medical Group at (323) 639-4239 to schedule an appointment, to gain additional information about our products, or to place an order.
CLICK HERE to learn more about Doterra products.
- Committed to providing only the purest, highest quality essential oils and products
- Rigorously tested to attain CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade®.
- doTERRA works directly with farmers and distillers in over 40 countries to develop long-term, mutually beneficial supplier partnerships while creating sustainable jobs and providing reliable income in underdeveloped areas
- Healing Hands Foundation® helps support development projects in sourcing communities, including schools, health clinics, improved infrastructure and clean water systems.
CLICK HERE to learn more.
- Deliver the Wisdom of Nature through our unique whole-food approach to vitamins and supplements.
- Goes to great lengths to bring you Earth’s perfect ingredients for holistic health
- Intentions are always to nourish body and soul with the healing
of pure whole foods and herbs
- PROTECT cell health by boosting antioxidant production
- BALANCE healthy inflammation response to protect cells from damage
- RECOVER ATP energy to support healthy cell activity
If you are looking for ways to improve your health, fasting is one of the many options available. That means you need to understand what these options are so you can choose the one that will ideally meet your particular needs. According to Health Line, fasting has been shown to have many health benefits, from…
Your primary care physician plays a critical role in your overall health and wellness. No matter what stage of life you find yourself in, you will still have medical needs. The right professionals can help you achieve your healthy living goals and have the quality of life you have always wanted. It is important to…
Did you know that you can get geriatric treatment here in your Los Angeles primary care office? Most people may not know or realize that a doctor in the Los Angeles primary care office is a great place to get geriatric treatment nor what the treatment involves.In this article, we are going to cover the…
When it comes to your health, primary care is critical. You may think you only need a doctor’s help when you feel seriously ill or suffer a major injury. However, regular visits to the doctor’s office will help you maintain good health. These primary medical professionals will monitor your physical and mental well-being throughout all…
A primary care doctor is someone who has received the necessary training that allows them to be the first point of contact when someone needs to see a healthcare professional. They are a health care professional who will make it a point to get to know you are a person, which helps them to assist…